CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Dog Is Driving Me Crazy!

All over a little thunder.  As Charlie Brown said, "Oh, good grief!"  Every time we have a little thunder (or a lot of thunder), the dog goes absolutely insanely crazy!  How? you may be asking.  He barks!  and barks and barks and barks and barks!  Last Wednesday he barked for six hours straight!  No exageration.  I thought I was going to have to put him out of the house.  So today, here we went again.  Now my lady loves storms, so if she's home when a storm comes along, she usually wants to sit out on the porch, and you know I have to go sit with her.  Besides, if I'm honest with you, I have to admit I am a little afraid of thunder.  So if you're afraid of something, what's the logical action to take?  Seek protection and comfort with your lady or your man.

And for added protection and security, if you can wedge yourself in between your person and the side of the chair, do so.  Just so you'll know what to do.

Now, the dog?  I don't know if he's scared or just plain crazy, but if you want to see how he behaves during a storm, just watch this little video clip:
If you got a chuckle out of that one, and you're just a glutton for irritation, watch the next video.  I actually got into this one.
See what I mean?  He's crazy!!  Oh yeah, did I mention that it rained today?

0 comments: