CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Never a dull moment . . . on Thursdays

If you will recall from my last blog, Thursdays are go-to-the-groomer days. So, today being Thursday, off to the groomer I went. The best things about going to Bernie's are (1) getting a treat from my man when we get in the van and (2) getting a treat when I get home. Well, I survived the trip to Bernie, but there was a little change-up today: haircut time! How do you like it? I likeNOT having all that tangling stringy hair hanging off of me. My lady loves my hair cut short; Meagan loves my hair cut short; my man likes my hair long. Which way do you like it? I'd be interested to know. But really, when you're as cute as I am, does it really matter?

Shortly after I got home from the groomer, my lady had the brilliant idea of sitting outside in the sunshine to, if I understood her correctly, "get some sun" on her legs?!? One must ask, "Why?" It's hot in the sunshine. There was some talk of "for the wedding" or something. Anyway, out we went.

I tried to tell her this made no sense and that we needed to get somewhere cooler and in the shade like, hmmmm, IN THE HOUSE? The crazy dog chased bumble bees. Does he really not know what's going to happen when he catches one of those monsters?

O.k., so she sat in the sun and got some sun on her legs. I can't tell any difference whatsoever. Wasted time if you ask me. Besides, it's too hot in the sun. Anyone with any sense at all knows that. The only time you sit in the sun is in the winter time, in your window bed, in the afternoon.

My lady, really, we have GOT to go in the house. I'm roasting out here!

And so in we finally went. It was nice, though, of my lady to take us out, especially since she's been sick the last couple of days. Yesterday was WONDERFUL! We spent the ENTIRE day on the couch watching television. Just wish she didn't have to be sick for that to happen.
Be watching my blog! I have some cool things to share with you. Stay cool!




2 comments:

Sarah said...

I like both your hair styles, but I think I like your face hair cut short. As for sunning...you have to take advantage of the opportunity. Think of it as a celebration time that winter is over. Besides, isn't it nice to be out without freezing? Honestly Tuffy, are you one of those that isn't satisfied no matter what? And yes, one would think the "stupid dog" is going to get a big shocker (or stinger) one of these days. Do you think he'll learn from experience, or forget and keep chasing them?

Meagan said...

YAY! I'm glad you got your hair cut little man! It's my favorite! :-)