CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Favorite Things

What a great idea for blogging, Meagan! Here are a few of my favorite things (in no special order):

Well, duh, obviously, my man and my lady.


Sitting up high, even if it's only on a stack of pillows (the higher, the better).

Sitting in my lady's lap while she reads, or my man's lap while he reads or watches television.

Relaxing on the chaise lounge on the back porch.

Playing keep away or tug o' war (especially with a sock or panties, but preferably panties).

Sitting with Meagan when she's here OR (and perhaps even better) taking a nap on her back when she takes a nap on my couch!
Sleeping on my pillow on my couch in my living room in my house ALL NIGHT LONG!

Licking the bottoms of shoes. Now, now, don't go yucking until you've tried it! I particularly relish the bottoms of my man's shoes when he gets in from work. Yum!

And then there, of course, lots of favorite things for which I have no pictures. These include: finding snakes, barking at turtles, flushing up turkeys from my yard (there were 23 of them: be impressed!), humping my bed, enjoying the last bit of ice cream (on the rare occasions that my lady and man eat ice cream), sharing my lady's and man's food, Wheat Thins, any kind of cookie, my food and water being kept just so (I do tend to be a bit OCD), snooping outside, and last, but certainly not least, my treats! Oh yeah, sitting in my window watching birds and squirrels and rabbits and chimpmunks.
What are some of your favorite things?







2 comments:

Meagan said...

SO classic Tuffy! I love all of his favorite things! And I'm so glad to see that I made the list!

Sarah said...

Tuffy has lots of favorite things.