CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

A Good Night's Sleep

I have a new favorite sleeping place. It's on one of the couches in the living room. It's on this one particular chenille pillow (the only chenille pillow).
Actually, it's always been a favorite napping spot of mine, usually while my lady reads in her favorite chair or while my lady and my man watch television. Most nights I'll just snuggle on my pillow until they're ready to go to bed. Then one of them will take me to my bed in my crate. Well, I get so tired of them disturbing my good night's sleep by getting me up like that. So the other night I snarled and snapped at my lady. She got frustrated and left me on the pillow! I loved it! Now it's my favorite over-night sleeping spot. Here I am wishing she'd get that blasted camera out of my face (disturbing the sleep again).

What could possibly be so important that she has to take my picture this early in the morning?

Ever had a really bad hair day? In reality, my hair will be fine once I've had a chance to shake it all out and get it back into place.
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease get that camera out of my face and just Go. Away.

P.S. I found a snake. But did she get a picture of that? Noooooo. She didn't. Actually I found the snake yesterday (Sunday) right outside our garage door, in a separation between the driveway and sidewalk. I barked and snooped until my lady finally came to look and noticed that big ol' snake in there. Then she drug me away. So every time I went out I'd return to check on the snake. Today (Monday) my man came home and noticed that the snake was still there and that it was dead. He took it out and disposed of it. Wish I had a picture of me and that snake! That thing was four feet long. We don't know why he died but I gotta say lurking around under concrete like that can't be a good way to live. He should have found himself a chenille pillow on a big comfy couch.

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh Tuffy! I love your morning (and post-nam) hair! Too cute! I love that you sleep on the couch all night!!!

Sarah said...

great hair! Love the pictures, and I hate to hear the snake was dead, but I'm glad he wasn't able to hurt you.