CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer

My man got my lady a brand new ceiling fan on the back porch, so you know we had to go out and enjoy it. We thought we would test it to see how effective it is at cooling us off when it's 94 degrees outside. It worked pretty good, especially considering that the late-day sunshine was on the porch with us. It's been a great day for me: my lady has been home and inside all day long. Also, she didn't work on her puzzle, so I've spent most of the day sitting in her lap while she read. I love to sit in my people's laps. It's the most comfortable seat in the house! However, if you're going to sit out on the back porch, that chaise lounge is truly a good spot. I can't figure out one thing, though: where is my man?!? He hasn't been around here very much the last few days. He leaves early in the morning and doesn't come home to stay until after dark. He is working way too much. I miss him. I can't wait for Sunday, because that's the day both my people will stay home with me all day long. It's my favorite day of the week. That's all for today. Stay cool, ya'll!



1 comments:

Meagan said...

I am telling you, you've got it made in the shade Tuffy! I can't wait to do some back porch sitting with you next weekend!!!