CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

R U Kidding Me?

I know you all remember my recent experience about which I blogged, aka "The Big Splash." After that experience you can surely understand my amazement (bordering on disgust) upon observing these two quackers in the pool. They appear to even be enjoying themselves! Go figure! Then . . .

we have these two "quackers" more or less doing the same thing!! What is up with ducks and people? Don't they know how dangerous that big blue hole is?

2 comments:

Meagan said...

LOL!!! Poor thing! It still just cracks me up that the ducks swim on the pool!

Sarah said...

Oh Tuffy, I wish you knew how nice and relaxing it can be. I'm planning on taking Carlie to the creek when we get home next week to see if she likes swimming. Paris on the other hand is completly sympathetic to your feelings about it. She is not a water baby.