CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Let's Play Chase

chase or tug o' war. Your choice! On laundry days (or if I get lucky and someone leaves a sock or a pair of panties laying around) I challenge my lady and/or man to a game of chase. This is me letting my lady know, "I got this sock!"
If the first offer doesn't get her, then I give her this look. It's a winner every time. She can't resist. If I let her get ahold of the sock, then we play tug o' war.
Surprised that I'm wanting to play these games? I've been feeling better lately. I'm even off of my medicine. Now I'm only taking glucosamine with condroitin (just like people do!). It's helping me enough so that I don't have to take the other stuff, which is bad for my liver and kidneys.
So, wanna play?

1 comments:

Meagan said...

Classic Tuffy look! Socks are okay, but I know in Tuffy's world nothing beats a good pair of panties!!! LOL!